Sarkodie Tops Hip Hop Min5 Best African Rappers In 2021
The leading number 1 Africa’s online platform for hip hop news and entertainment has revealed the top 10 best or hottest African rappers in 2021.
The online platform every year release their top 10 best rappers the year under review and this year is no exception.
The top 10 best or hottest African rappers in 2021 according to hip hop Min5 are;
1.Sarkodie (Ghana). The most awarded African rapper is on the throne again as the best rapper in 2021 after releasing his album dubbed “No Pressure” and a couple of singles the year under review.
2.Ladipoe (Nigeria). The fast rising rapper has been all over the place after the release of his single “Feeling”.
3. Jovi (Cameroon). Arguably the best rapper in his country this year has worked hard to be recognized as the third best rapper this year.
4. Khaligraph Jonez (Kenya). After the release of his hit hip hop single “Wave” which features Sarkodie, and a nomination at the Black Entertainment Awards (BET) hip hop in the category best international flow, it’s right his hard work has been recognized as one of the best rappers in Africa this year.
5. M. I Abaga (Nigeria). The legendary rapper is still making waves, releasing cypher upon cypher.
6. A – Reece (South Africa). He is regarded very talented on the continent and one of the best with his punchlines and wordplays.
7. Kao Denero (Sierra Leone) Sierra Leone’s best rapper and also one of the best on the continent was very busy this year releasing some great hip hop songs.
8. Slapdee (Zambia). It is no news to see his name among the best rappers in the year under review after his exploit.
9. Nasty C (South Africa). Regarded as one of the young greatest rappers on the continent, the Zulu man with some powers was not left out in the best rappers of the year.
10. Lyrical Joe (Ghana). The young sensational rapper is known for his punchlines, wordplays, metaphors and tongue twisting in his raps.
The criteria used by Hip Hop Min5 to get the top 10 best or hottest African rappers year under review is or are not known yet.